This is a challenge that I took part of when it was hosted at Royal Reviews, but now has been taken over by Few More Pages,
so I am excited to do it for a whole year instead of half a year!!!
Here Are The Guidelines:
Guidelines for the 1st in a Series Challenge 2011
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate. If you’re not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.
2. There are four levels for this challenge:
- Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
- Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.
You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.
3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2011.
4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011.
5. If you’re a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to the post at Few More Pages so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button above. When you sign up in the Linky, put the direct link to your 1st in a Series Challenge sign-up post.